Yoga is a therapy that is more than 5000 years old. It can be practiced well into the late years, and is truly an exercise practice for life!
• The word yoga means, “to join or yoke together”
• The practice of yoga is seen as a therapy that joins the mind and body into harmony to improve health and the sense of well-being.
• It has been shown to improve muscle strength,
balance, bone density, and reduce pain and stress.
• Yoga helps create a sense of well-being and
fight off depression and anxiety.
• Provide a gentle and low stress approach for the relief of spine and joint pain through Therapeutic Yoga
• Improve overall muscle and bone strength
• Improve body awareness, posture and balance
• Develop life-long habits of independent exercise
• Achieve stress relief through mindfulness techniques and diaphragmatic breathing
Having an event or team building retreat?
We would love to be a part of your activities! In-house or where ever you need us.
Yoga - All types for all levels
Vinyasa, Yin, Iyengar & more